BrandSmart is a Proven Process Developed Over the Past 20 Years.
Shannon Carter personally teaches all BrandSmart sessions. He is a 20-year branding and design industry veteran. His work has been recognized by industry publications such as HOW Magazine, PRINT, Adweek, Creative Arts and others. He also has been recognized many times by his peers for his contributions to the branding, advertising and design industry
Mr. Carter is often called upon as a creative industry expert. He is a frequent guest speaker on brand strategy, marketing communications and design. He is often called upon to judge advertising and design competitions for industry publications and associations. Shannon is also a very talented designer and writer, having won over 100 advertising and design awards.
Some of Mr. Carter’s more noteworthy accomplishments include:
- 2011 HOW Design Conference Speaker and Presenter—Chicago, IL
- 2009/10 National Committee Seat for Creativity in K-12 Education—Washington DC
- 2009 HOW Magazine—International Design Judge
- 2007 Regional ADDY Judge
- 2006 Local ADDY Judge
- 2005 Ad Person of the Year—Austin Advertising Federation
- 2001 Founded Cartis Group
- 1992 Founded mc2 Creative
Personally, Shannon enjoys a wonderful life in Austin, Texas with his wife and two daughters. He is a competitive soccer player, good skier and a terrible golfer. His hobbies include architectural design, playing guitar and brewing beer.